Native App for Windwos, Mac, and Linux

Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:10 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
akasha
OP

Native App for Windwos, Mac, and Linux

I have used AirDroid for a long time, and I love it!

However i wanna have my AirDroid not only as webapp which i can only use through browser but as a native app on my Mac, and Linux.

Since sometimes some users including me accidentally close the browser and lose the point where i was working on with AirDroid. I could use Evernote on web and on my desktop, and i think it is great because users don't have risk to close the browser.

In my belief, AirDroid must have native app so that users can access without opening browser.

How do you think about it?
akasha
SpikefromNYC

Title

Other good thing about native app: Notifications.With Chrome app or native app we can get notifications to new sms, calls, etc.
SpikefromNYC
bizint

Title

I came here specifically to request this. I'd be okay with a chrome app, but would prefer a native application. I just want desktop notifications.
bizint
mirandacelso

Title

+1
mirandacelso
MaxieAntho

Title

+1 I Would Like This Feature Very Much As I Have Closed my Browser accidentally Like many time while transferring full length movies which is irritating.
MaxieAntho
James+Smith

Re: Native App for Windwos, Mac, and Linux

The term native app is used to refer to platforms such as Mac and PC, with examples such as the Photos, Mail or Contacts applications that are preinstalled and configured on every Apple computer
James+Smith
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 69