How to make a call through pc speakers and mic

Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:30 pm in Feature Requests

page 1 / 1
Milan
OP

How to make a call through pc speakers and mic

Hi guys! Airdroid initiates the call easily but I would like to use pc speakers and mic for the call. Anyone with an idea how to do it? Thx.
Milan
LVHAlfons

Title

@Milan
With AirDroid, you can initiate or end a call on the web browser. But you still have to take your phone to speak and listen. AirDroid now do not support making the call immediately with the speakers and mic of PC.
LVHAlfons
perrejba

Title

@adminI wish this caveat was mentioned more clearly. This was the functionality i was looking for when upgrading to the premium account.

"....Start a call directly from the large and beautiful web interface and liberate your hands and eyes from your small-screen device, over any network."
perrejba
LVHAlfons

Title

Thanks for your suggestions. We will make improvement in future updates. @philar
LVHAlfons
RoscoeBra

Title

HiIs it not possible to make a call directly from your contacts in Airdroid?
RoscoeBra
kstan

Title

looking forward to the update that includes this capability
kstan
AndyRRGS

Title

i too would like to know when this feature will become available since its already being advertised as a premium feature.
AndyRRGS
jtl94

Title

I have to agree. While I'm not currently paying for the service, I've just downloaded and tested this app, today and it is by FAR one of the best things I've seen on any OS/device. I think adding this feature would be helpful and drive more paying customers to the service.
jtl94
LVHAlfons

Title

Our team will work on this and try to bring this feature to you as soon as possible :)
LVHAlfons
gypsy77

Title

Definitely needed
gypsy77
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235020

Latest Member: janny