Contacts trouble

Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:05 pm in AirDroid Web

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
fergabor
OP

Contacts trouble

I could use on my LG P700 Andoid all the features of the AirDroid until an updating. (There was a problem with the SMS system, so the service updated the Android). Since the new version I can't get the contacts, however all the other functions are working properly. Whenever I start getting the contacts process, I can see the numbers of the contacts on my phone in the title bar, but only the dots are running across the frame. However when I click on one group, I can see the contacts of the group (i.e. "Family").I tried to reinstall the Airdoid with the Play function, I found a button on the phone "Deactivate", but when I click it, i get a message: (I try to translate from Hungarian:) "The Android is a driver, please deactivate is first". But I do want to deactivate with that button!
fergabor
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi fergabor,
Thanks for your feedback and sorry for the late reply.

Would you please update to 2.0.9 and try again?

It should be working now.

If the issue still remains, please feel free to contact us :)
LVHAlfons
drpjha

Title

Same thing is going on for me. I hate those stupid dots.
drpjha
drpjha

Title

This app worked perfect before I paid for it, now it does not work. I just uninstalled it and reinstall the app. Still the same stupid dots searching when trying to pull up my SMS contacts.
drpjha
drpjha

Title

It only works for a little while. You have to uninstall and reinstall the app to get it to work, but it does not stay.
drpjha
LVHAlfons

Title

Hi debsawyer,
How many contacts do you have? What web browser are you using? Device model, Android version? OS?

This doesn't happen in previous version?

Would you please record a video on this so that I can show it to the developers?
LVHAlfons
CZODZ

Title

I've had the same problem for a long time, and still do. I cannot visualize my contact list, just the dots. The only way to pick up one, is to use the sms or calls log. No other way. No way to access someone who's not present in either sms or calls log. However, I can save new contacts, and they're saved on the phone, too.

I use Firefox. I don't know how many contacts I have: a few hundreds, anyway. Sony Ericson Xperia U20i, Android 2.1, Windows XP
CZODZ
drpjha

Title

I have over 500 contacts.Samsung GS4
No did not happen in your previous version.
Video on the way.
drpjha
LVHAlfons

Title

Are you using the latest version of AirDroid? This should be fixed in 2.0.9.
LVHAlfons
F9265

Title

For both the contacts and the call logs, I see capabilities for doing via AirDroid the things I can do on my phone, but I can't see how to download the contact and call log data to my computer. I imagine I can find that date via "files", but have no idea what files that data is kept in under android.

I'd like to make backup copies of these data from my phone to my computer, as plain text files, but don't see how to use AirDroid to do that. Can you enlighten me?
F9265
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235017

Latest Member: fff

Online: 42