Whatsapp

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:02 am in Feature Requests

page 9 / 10 << 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 >> go to
kpgduras

Title

I wanted this like a year ago and it's still not available. It would make messaging a lot more easier and fun. Conversations a lot less boring... waiting for the other person to type a whole narration back while the fingers get caught up on wrong phone key letters and corrections have to be made before hitting send etc. Facebook would become less active.
kpgduras
LVHAlfons

Title

@all

We’ve seen many users who want AirDroid support WhatsApp. Actually, we did consider this and tried to add WhatsApp in AirDroid, and we are somewhat successful in supporting WhatsApp. But to use WhatsApp in AirDroid, first of all, the device should be rooted. Next, AirDroid will need some sensitive private information from WhatsApp, this violates our privacy policy (Your data security is among the top priorities of AirDroid) and WhatsApp might not allow this. We will keep working on this and try other methods to see if there’s a better way to support WhatsApp in AirDroid.If you have any ideas, please let us know. Thanks!
LVHAlfons
Tunisia

Title

I hope you are able to resolve the issues above. This would definitely
convince me to go Premium and I suspect a lot of others. I'd be happy to
agree to a waiver on your privacy policy for this specific app.
Tunisia
coach89yacht

Title

+1
coach89yacht
violet71jury

Title

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!ONE
violet71jury
ABisdee

Title

Please find a way but dont let the phone be rooted to do this please this would br awesome...
ABisdee
king30sticks

Title

The problem with this one is that it's not really possible - Android does not allow it and WhatsApp doesn't allow it either. Without it, anything the developers try will be more like a hack and have a lot of problems.
king30sticks
cicada53hot

Title

i want this feature to.please make it possible asap.

regards
rishabh
cicada53hot
leocondor1

Title

The problem here is sadly Whatsapp not Airdroid. The fact that whatsapp still only allows an install on one device only is ridiculous. That's why I have shifted to Telegram, which allows you to use it on multiple devices (including tablets and computers), and real-time backs-up and syncs on the cloud, so switching between devices is seamless!! I think the good people at Airdroid should consider adding Telegram support - I am sure they will find them to be more amenable than Whatscrapp.
leocondor1
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 9 / 10 << 1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 28